Adrienne Arsenault CBC News, Biography and Wiki
Adrienne Arsenault is a renowned Canadian journalist and the Chief Correspondent of CBC News and co-anchor of The National since November 2017. Arsenault has been at CBC since 1991 when she joined the network as an editorial assistant and night assignment editor for CBC Toronto. In 2006, she became the chief London correspondent.
Adrienne Arsenault’s Profile Summary
- Real name: Adrienne Arsenault
- Birthday: April 24, 1967
- Age: 56 years old
- Place of Birth: Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
- Gender: Female
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches
- Nationality: Canadian and American
- Net Worth: $2 million
Adrienne Arsenault Age and Birthday
Arsenault was born on April 24, 1967, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Adrienne is 56 years old. She is of American and Canadian nationality.
Adrienne Arsenault Height
Arsenault is a gorgeous woman who stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches and weighs a moderate weight.
Adrienne Arsenault Family/Parents
Arsenault was born and raised in Toronto to Ray Arsenault (1029-2006) and Bette Arsenault. Her father Ray was a Canadian television director whose credits included King of Kensington and Hockey Night in Canada.
Adrienne Arsenault Husband
Information regarding Adrienne’s personal relationship maintains a discreet image. It is not known whether she is married or not. However, we are keeping tabs and we will update you as soon as she discloses any information about her marital status.
Arsenault attended and graduated from St. Clement’s School as a head girl in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. She later joined the University of Western Ontario and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism in 1990 and a Master of Art in Journalism in 1991.
Adrienne Arsenault’s Awards
- Arsenault was named Commonwealth Broadcasting Association’s Journalist of the Year in 2005
- In 2008, she won two Gemini Awards in the categories of Best Reportage and Best News Magazine Segment.
- She was nominated for five Gemini Awards, for her work on The National.
- In September 2015, Adrienne won the News & Documentary Emmy Award for her coverage of the Ebola virus epidemic in Liberia.
- In 2019, Arsenault won the Canadian Screen Award for Best Host or Interviewer in a News or Information Program or Series at the 7th Canadian Screen Awards.
Adrienne Arsenault Salary
The award-winning journalist earns an annual salary ranging from $80,000 – $150,000 from her work as the Chief Correspondent of CBC News.
Adrienne Arsenault Net Worth
Arsenault is a Canadian veteran journalist with an estimated net worth of about $.2 million as of 2023.