Amber Lyon (CNN) Biography and Wiki
Amber Elizabeth Lyon is a renowned American investigative journalist and photographer born in Denver, Colorado, United States. Amber is also the author of the book Peace, Love, and Pepper Spray.
After graduating with a Bachelor’s degree in Broadcast Journalism, Amber reported for KVOA in Tucson, Arizona. During her tenure at KVOA, Amber had an amazing career and won a number of Emmy awards including a regional Emmy Award, from the Rocky Mountain Southwest Chapter of the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences. In 2010, Lyon joined CNN where she investigated sex trafficking, the Gulf oil spill, and the hacking collective known as Anonymous.
Quick Facts About Amber Lyon
- Real name: Amber Elizabeth Lyon
- Birthday: November 9, 1982
- Age: 40 years old
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Place Of Birth: Denver, Colorado, United States of America
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Journalist, Photographer
- Net Worth: $2 million
- Spouse: N/A
- Gender: Female
- Height: 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m)
- Education: Parkway Central High School and University of Missouri
Amber Lyon Age and Birthday
Lyon was born on November 9, 1982, in Denver, Colorado, United States of America. She is 40 years old and she will be turning 41 years on November 9, 2023. Her Zodiac sign is Scorpio.
Amber Lyon Height
Lyon is a gorgeous journalist who stands at the height of 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m) tall.
Amber Lyon Family/Parents
Lyon was born in Denver, Colorado, and grew up in St. Louis, Missouri. However, she has not yet disclosed any information about her parents or family at large.
Amber Lyon’s Husband/Spouse
At the moment, Amber has not yet disclosed her relationship status. Therefore, it is not known whether she is married, dating, or single.
Amber Lyon’s Net Worth
Lyon has an estimated net worth of $2 million as of 2023. She has earned her fortune from her successful career as an investigative journalist and photographer.
After graduating from Parkway Central High School in St. Louis, Missouri, Amber attended the University of Missouri School of Journalism, earning a Bachelor’s degree in Broadcast Journalism.
Amber Lyon’s Awards
- In 2006, she won an Emmy Award, Rocky Mountain Southwest Chapter: feature news report within 24 hours.
- In 2007, She won her second regional Rocky Mountain Southwest Chapter Emmy for “best on-camera talent reporter
- In October 2008, Amber won the Rocky Mountain Emmy Award for best on-camera talent.
- In 2010 Amber won a Gracie Award for Women in Media for the story.