Diane Francis (National Post) Biography and Wiki
Diane Marie Francis is a renowned Canadian journalist, author, and editor-at-large for the National Post newspaper since 1998. Diane publishes a Substack newsletter twice a week, since 2021. Moreover, Francis is a broadcaster, speaker, and author of ten books on Canadian socioeconomic subjects.
Francis is a non-resident senior fellow at the Atlantic Council in Washington, D.C., specializing in Eurasia policy and political issues. From 1981 to 1987, Diane was a reporter and columnist with the Toronto Star then a columnist and director with the Toronto Sun, Maclean’s. In 1987, she also became a columnist and director with the Finacial Post and its editor from 1991 to 1998, when it was taken over by the National Post and merged into it. Since then, Diane has been a columnist and editor-at-large at the National Post. Additionally, Diane is a distinguished professor at the Ted Rogers School of Management at Toronto Metropolitan University (formerly Ryerson University) in Toronto. Diane received a Tryzub Award as a Friend of Ukraine for her decades of work and anti-corruption activism in 2019.
Diane Francis’s Profile Summary
- Real name: Diane Marie Francis
- Birthday: November 14, 1946
- Age: 77 years (Turning 78 on Nov 19, 2023)
- Place of Birth: Chicago, Illinois
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Gender: Female
- Height: N/A
- Nationality: Canadian, American, and British
- Net Worth: $4 million
Diane Francis Nationality
Francis was born in Chicago, Illinois, and immigrated to Canada in 1966 and became a neutralizes Canadian citizen. She holds multiple/triple nationalities of American, Canadian, and British.
Diane Francis Age and Birthday
Francis was born on November 14, 1946, in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America. Diane is 76 years old and she will be turning 77 years on November 19, 2023. Her Zodiac Sign is Scorpio.
Diane Francis Height and Weight
Francis is a gorgeous journalist of average stature. Her body measurements are currently under review and will be updated soon.
Diane Francis Family/Parents
Francis was born to Paul Marion and Mary Katherine (Egan) Davis.
Diane Francis Husband and Children
Francis is happily married to Frank Albert Francis, a printer, The couple got married on April 24, 1965, and are blessed with two children Eric Michael and Julie Marie
Diane Francis Education
Francis is quite a learned journalist and author. She attended and graduated from Sheridan College. Diane holds an honorary Doctorate of Commerce from Saint Mary’s University (1997) located in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, and an Honorary Doctorate from Ryerson University which she earned in 2013.
Diane Francis Net Worth
Francis is a veteran journalist and author with an estimated net worth of $4 million as of April 2023.
Diane Francis’s Books, Publications
- Controlling Interest – Who Owns Canada (1986)
- Contrepreneurs (1988), Macmillan of Canada
- The Diane Francis Inside Guide to Canada’s 50 Best Stocks (1990)
- A Matter of Survival: Canada in the 21st Century (1993)
- Fighting for Canada (1996)
- BRE-X: The Inside Story – The Stock Swindle That Shocked The World (1998), Seal Books
- Immigration: The Economic Case (2002)
- Underground Nation: The Secret Economy and the Future of Canada (2002), Key Porter Books
- Who Owns Canada Now (2008)
- Merger of the Century: Why Canada and America Should Become One Country (2013)