Eckhart Tolle Biography and Wiki
Ulrich Leonard Tölle officially known as Eckhart Tolle is a German-born spiritual teacher and author best known for his books, The Power of Now and A New Earth.
Tolle started working as a counselor and spiritual teacher rendering his services mainly to students. In 1997 Tolle wrote his first book The Power of Now which was published in 1997 by Namaste Publishing and later republished on a large scale by New World Library in 1999.
Tolle’s second book, Stillness Speaks appeared in 2003. In 2005, he published A New Earth which was ranked number one on The New York Times Best Seller list 46 times by the end of 2008. Tolle partnered with Winfrey to produce a series of webinars in 2008 which held large milestones attracting more than 11 million viewers and 35 million accesses by 2009.
Eckhart Tolle Age and Birthday
Eckhart Tolle was born on 16th February 1948 in Lünen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. He is currently 75 years old.
Eckhart Tolle Height and Weight
Tolle is a man of average stature. He stands at an average height of 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs approximately 70 kg.
Eckhart Tolle Family
The exact information about his parents is currently unavailable and Tolle has never disclosed anything. However, it is known that his parents had frequent fights and later separated. At the age of 13, he moved to Spain to live with his father who was based there.
Eckhart Tolle Wife
Tolle is happily married to his gorgeous wife Kim Eng who she met in Vancouver. Kim Eng is also a spiritual teacher and they first met in 1995. It is not known whether Eckhart has children. However, this information will be updated soon.
Eckhart Tolle’s Books
- The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment, published in 1997.
- Practicing the Power of Now: Essential Teachings, Meditations, and Exercises from The Power of Now, published in 2001.
- Stillness Speaks: Whispers of Now, published in 2003.
- A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life’s Purpose. Dutton, published in 2005
- Oneness With All Life: Inspirational Selections from A New Earth, published in 2008.
- Milton’s Secret: An Adventure of Discovery through Then, When, and The Power of Now, published in 2009
- Guardians of Being, published in 2009
Eckhart Tolle Education
Tolle moved to Spain and studied literature, languages, and astronomy at home. He later moved to England and graduated from the University of London. Also, he completed a postgraduate course at the University of Cambridge in 1977.
Eckhart Tolle’s Net Worth
Tolle, a spiritual teacher and writer has an estimated net worth of $80 million. Since his book “The Power of Now” was A New York Times bestseller, it is evident that Tolle has been able to ammas such wealth.