Jack White Bands, Biography, and Wiki
John Anthony White professionally known as Jack White is a renowned American musician, singer, songwriter, and music producer, best known as the lead singer and guitarist of the duo The White Stripes.
Their 2001 breakthrough album, White Blood Cells, brought them international fame with the hit single and accompanying music video “Fell in Love with a Girl”.
White founded the White Stripes with fellow Detroit native and then-wife Meg White in 1997. In 2005, White founded the Raconteurs with Brendan Benson, and in 2009 founded the Dead Weather with Alison Mosshart of the Kills. Moreover, White is a board member of the Library of Congress’s National Recording Preservation Foundation.
Jack White’s Profile Summary
- Real name: John Anthony White
- Birthday: July 9, 1975
- Age: 48 years old
- Place of Birth: Detroit, Michigan, United States of America
- Profession: Musician, Singer, Songwriter, and Music Producer
- Instruments: Vocals; Guitar; Keyboards; Drums
- Net Worth: $60 million
- Gender: Male
- Religion: Catholic
- Height: 6 feet 1 inch (1.88 m)
- Nationality: American
- Parents: Gorman M.Gillis and Teresa
- Wife: Olivia Jean
- Solo Albums: Blunderbuss, Lazaretto, Boarding House Reach, Fear of the Dawn & Entering Heaven Alive
Jack White Age and Birthday
White was born on July 9, 1975, in Detroit, Michigan, United States of America. Jack is 48 years old. White is of American nationality and citizenship.
Jack White Height
White stands at a height of 6 feet 1 inch (1.88 m) tall and weighs about 85 kg (187 lbs).
Jack White Family/ Parents and Siblings
White was born in Detroit, Michigan, United States to Gorman M.Gillis and Teresa. His father was Scottish-Canadian while his mother’s family was Polish. Moreover, Jack was raised a Catholic. White has nine siblings and he is the youngest of them all.
Jack White’s Wife and Children
The American singer first married Meg White on September 21, 1996, and got divorced on March 24, 2000. On June 1, 2005, White married Karen Elson, a British model in Manaus, Brazil and the couple got divorced in 2013. Currently, Jack is married to Olivia Jean. Jack proposed to her on April 8, 2022.
White has two children with his second wife Karen Elson, a daughter named Scarlett Teresa born in 2006, and a son named Henry Lee born in 2007.
Jack White Net Worth
White, an American award-winning musician, singer, songwriter, and music producer has an estimated net worth of a whopping $60 million.
Check Out Other Musicians;
Jack White’s Awards and Recognitions
- White has won 12 Grammy Awards and three of his solo albums have reached number one on the Billboard charts.
- The New York Times called White “the coolest, weirdest, and savviest rockstar of our time”.
- Rolling Stone ranked him number 70 on its 2010 list of “The 100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time” while David Fricke’s 2010 list ranked him at number 17.
- In 2011, Nashville mayor Karl Dean awarded White the title of “Nashville Music City Ambassador”.
- On May 3, 2019, Wayne State University of Detroit, Michigan awarded White with an honorary Doctor of Humanitarian Letters degree “for his dedication to Detroit and significant contributions to the arts as one of the most prolific and renowned artists of the past two decades.
Jack White’s Discography| Albums
- Blunderbuss (2012)
- Lazaretto (2014)
- Boarding House Reach (2018)
- Fear of the Dawn (2022)
- Entering Heaven Alive (2022)
Albums with the White Stripes
- The White Stripes (1999)
- De Stijl (2000)
- White Blood Cells (2001)
- Elephant (2003)
- Get Behind Me Satan (2005)
- Icky Thump (2007)
Albums with the Raconteurs
- Broken Boy Soldiers (2006)
- Consolers of the Lonely (2008)
- Help Us Stranger (2019)
Albums with the Dead Weather
- Horehound (2009)
- Sea of Cowards (2010)
- Dodge and Burn (2015)
Jacks’s Educational Background
White attended and graduated from Cass Technical High School in Detroit.
Jack White’s Social Media