Reni Eddo-Lodge Book, Biography, and Wiki
Reni Eddo-Lodge is a renowned British journalist and author. Reni is the author of the book Why I’m No Longer Talking to White People About Race which was published in 2017. Reni’s writing is focused on feminism and exposing structural racism.
Reni has written for several media houses like The New York Times, The Guardian, The Independent, The Daily Telegraph, The Voice, Buzzfeed, Vice, Dazed and Confused.
Eddo-Lodge’s career has focused on social and racial justice activism. She has written for various publications and has been involved in discussions and debates surrounding race, feminism, and politics. Her work has gained significant attention and has contributed to important conversations about racism and inequality.
Quick Facts About Reni Eddo-Lodge
- Real Name: Reni Eddo-Lodge
- Birthday: 25 September 1989
- Age: 34 years old
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Place Of Birth: London, England
- Nationality: British
- Profession: Journalist and author
- Net Worth: $ 5 million
- Gender: Female
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m)
Reni Eddo-Lodge Age, Birthday, Nationality
Eddo-Lodge was born on 25 September 1989 in London, England. She is 34 years old. Her zodiac sign is Libra and she is of British nationality.
Reni Eddo-Lodge’s Height
Eddo-Lodge is a gorgeous woman who stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m) tall.
Reni Eddo-Lodge Parents/Family
Eddo-Lodge was born and raised in London, England by a Nigerian mother. However, she has not yet disclosed her parent’s identities.
Reni Eddo-Lodge Husband/ Spouse
Eddo-Lodge is quite a secretive woman and she has not yet disclosed her relationship matters. Therefore, it is not known whether she is married or not.
Reni Eddo-Lodge Net Worth
As of September 2023, Eddo-Lodge has an estimated net worth of about $5 million according to Forbes.
Reni Eddo-Lodge’s Education Background
Eddo-Lodge attended St Anne’s Catholic High School in Enfield and later studied English literature at the University of Central Lancashire, graduating in 2011.
Reni Eddo-Lodge’s Awards and Recognitions
- Highly commended, Channel 4 News Young Blogger of the Year (2010)
- The Guardian Top 30 Young People in Digital Media (2014)
- The Root 30 Viral Voices Under 30 (2014)
- MHP 30 to Watch Award (2015)
- Jhalak Prize for Book of the Year by a Writer of Colour (2018)
- Bread and Roses Award for Radical Publishing for Why I’m No Longer Talking to White People About Race (2018).
- Elected a Fellow of the Royal Society of Literature in 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is Reni Eddo-Lodge?
Eddo-Lodge is a renowned British journalist and author. She is the author of the book Why I’m No Longer Talking to White People About Race.
How Old Is Reni Eddo-Lodge?
Reni is currently 34 years old.